I went back again today to assist with the wireless range extenders I had them get. After many hours, I was unable to get it to work. There are just too many trees. I feel sorry for them, as they already paid for the very expensive satellite internet at Bonnie's house. I did all I knew how. It sucks, but I need to keep telling myself that it's not my sole responsiility to get it all working.
I got the nerve to tell Dick that I'm envious of him. To be able to share the same physical space as a wolf, like he has, would be life-altering for me. I'd give anything at all to meet a wolf face to face. To have the opportunity to look a wolf in the eyes and see the wisdom hidden within, I would gladly relive every tragic moment of my life. Dick lives my dream, and I told him as much.
I got the nerve to tell Dick that I'm envious of him. To be able to share the same physical space as a wolf, like he has, would be life-altering for me. I'd give anything at all to meet a wolf face to face. To have the opportunity to look a wolf in the eyes and see the wisdom hidden within, I would gladly relive every tragic moment of my life. Dick lives my dream, and I told him as much.
No comments:
Post a Comment