Well, today was my Dad’s first full day back. He still seems really disoriented in his surroundings. Hopefully that will pass. I’m worried about him. He didn’t remember where we kept the silverware in the kitchen. Little things like that are noticeable. I certainly don’t love him any less for it though. I do hope he’ll open up to me and allow me to help him.
Another day without taking care of my student loans consolidation. TOMORROW!! I also need to remember to cancel that damn auto insurance from Allstate. I should fish my W2 out from my car somewhere, as well as contact Sprint about that $167 credit balance I apparently have.
I got the nerve to talk to my Dad about the situation with the floor. I asked him straight up how angry he is at me and whether he’s going to kick Zephyr and me out of the house. He reassured me that he had no intention of kicking us out. He’s upset at the situation, which is totally understandable, but he’s not mad at me. He seems leery or Zephyr, though, which is one thing I was afraid of. He told me he didn’t want to have to “deal with her” while I’m at work. My little girl is going to have to stay in my room with the door closed. I can’t help but feel like our future rests in Zephyr’s paws. If she can behave in my room with the door closed, then I know we’ll be fine...if not, then I just don’t know...
I’d like to upgrade this version of MacJournal to the newest so I can put this up on Blogger, but it’s really being a pain in the ass. Their system doesn’t seem to recognize my serial code.....BOOOO!!
Another day without taking care of my student loans consolidation. TOMORROW!! I also need to remember to cancel that damn auto insurance from Allstate. I should fish my W2 out from my car somewhere, as well as contact Sprint about that $167 credit balance I apparently have.
I got the nerve to talk to my Dad about the situation with the floor. I asked him straight up how angry he is at me and whether he’s going to kick Zephyr and me out of the house. He reassured me that he had no intention of kicking us out. He’s upset at the situation, which is totally understandable, but he’s not mad at me. He seems leery or Zephyr, though, which is one thing I was afraid of. He told me he didn’t want to have to “deal with her” while I’m at work. My little girl is going to have to stay in my room with the door closed. I can’t help but feel like our future rests in Zephyr’s paws. If she can behave in my room with the door closed, then I know we’ll be fine...if not, then I just don’t know...
I’d like to upgrade this version of MacJournal to the newest so I can put this up on Blogger, but it’s really being a pain in the ass. Their system doesn’t seem to recognize my serial code.....BOOOO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment