Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Father's Homecoming


So, today was the day that my dad came home from Seattle and those horrible ECT treatments. I can’t believe how much weight he lost! The gut is almost completely gone now! He looks really good!

Grams and I went to the airport to get him. She drove around the terminal while I greeted him upon his arrival. I was so thrilled to see him. It was such a relief to see him.

Afterwards, we dropped his stuff off at home, and headed over to Grams’ house, where pizza was waiting. He ate 4 slices and so did I! I’ve been so stressed the last few days that eating hasn’t been a priority for me.

He seemed awfully preocupied though today. I’m hoping it’s mostly a result of fatigue. I can’t help shake the feeling that he’s really upset at me and he’s keeping up to himself. Maybe I’m just being paranoid. I hope so. I don’t want to have to revert back to Plan B...

He’s probably going to need a few days to re-adjust to being home. I just want him to know he can count on me for anything he needs.



No comments: