Well, my last one of these entries was in September. A lot has happened since then. Time for a recap...
In November, I finished that last class at ITT Tech and got my Associate’s Degree,
In October, my father and I reached an understanding about communicating with one another, and we’re closer than ever.
Also in November, I landed an amazing job at Cyan Worlds, Inc. Not only did I get hired, but I was chosen immediately for a supervisor position. I love my job, and I’m good at it, too!
In December, I was very close to renting my own apartment, finally. I wanted a place of my own so that I could get myself a doggy companion. I didn’t go for the apartment.
The reason I didn’t get the apartment is because my father pulled out all the stops and agreed to let me bring a dog home! She’s a siberian husky, her name is Zephyr and she was 9 months old when we adopted her from the Spokane Humane Society. I love Zephyr more than I ever imagined I could! I’ve ALWAYS wanted a dog, and now, finally, at age 27, I have one! She’s my best friend and I’m dedicated to doing all I can to make her happy!
In November, I finished that last class at ITT Tech and got my Associate’s Degree,
In October, my father and I reached an understanding about communicating with one another, and we’re closer than ever.
Also in November, I landed an amazing job at Cyan Worlds, Inc. Not only did I get hired, but I was chosen immediately for a supervisor position. I love my job, and I’m good at it, too!
In December, I was very close to renting my own apartment, finally. I wanted a place of my own so that I could get myself a doggy companion. I didn’t go for the apartment.
The reason I didn’t get the apartment is because my father pulled out all the stops and agreed to let me bring a dog home! She’s a siberian husky, her name is Zephyr and she was 9 months old when we adopted her from the Spokane Humane Society. I love Zephyr more than I ever imagined I could! I’ve ALWAYS wanted a dog, and now, finally, at age 27, I have one! She’s my best friend and I’m dedicated to doing all I can to make her happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment