Went to ITT to sign up for the stupid class. It was pretty short and painless. I think Tracy, the financial aid lady, kinda knew I didn't want to hear the words "failed" or "retake", so she spared me a little embarrassment. She also told me she'd e-mail the instructor to have him send me the first weeks assignments....which means the class has already started. Wonderful. Stupid school. Now more than ever I look forward to a "normal" education.
However, like always, when I have a plan, it gets shot down. I realized to day that it's too late to enroll in another school as the fall semester has already begun. Why didn't I think of this months ago? Plus, I can't be enrolled in two schools at once. Man, this sucks. I hate to think of another year completely wasted, but it seems that's what's around the corner for me.
However, like always, when I have a plan, it gets shot down. I realized to day that it's too late to enroll in another school as the fall semester has already begun. Why didn't I think of this months ago? Plus, I can't be enrolled in two schools at once. Man, this sucks. I hate to think of another year completely wasted, but it seems that's what's around the corner for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment