The tattoo is healing well, I think. A little pain from time to time, but it's sticking to things less. I'm glad I picked up that bacitracin ointment instead of using the vitamin A & D stuff I had for Talon's tattoo.
So tomorrow is going to be the family labor Day picnic thingy. I'm going so I can try to "get to know" some family. My father is going also, but I don't expect him to stay long. I'm going to really put an effort to be outgoing. I know I'm not going to have a great time because almost everyone there will be senior citizens. I want to go to a picnic, not a geriatric convention. Bah, screw it. I'll make the best of it. There's supposed to be some water activities there. I think that'll be a good opportunity to try to become comfortable taking my shirt off in front of people I don't know.
So tomorrow is going to be the family labor Day picnic thingy. I'm going so I can try to "get to know" some family. My father is going also, but I don't expect him to stay long. I'm going to really put an effort to be outgoing. I know I'm not going to have a great time because almost everyone there will be senior citizens. I want to go to a picnic, not a geriatric convention. Bah, screw it. I'll make the best of it. There's supposed to be some water activities there. I think that'll be a good opportunity to try to become comfortable taking my shirt off in front of people I don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment