Thursday, September 7, 2006

The Future of Education


I finally got a phone call from the Multimedia Chair at school informing me I need to get enrolled in the Group Dynamics class for this quarter. It's about time. The message said that the class will be held on Tuesday evenings from 6-10pm. Fine. Whatever it takes to wipe my hands clean of this damn school.
    I think I've come to a decision as to where I'd like to take my education from this point on. I'm pretty sure I'm ready to pursue a psychology major. It's something I've always been interested in. It was even my "dream" for most of high school. This is what I should have done two years ago, really. I think studying psychology will serve two main purposes: to better understand my father, and to better understand myself. The latter is what I've been avoiding for a long time. Now I think I'm ready for the task of finding out who I truly am. Bring on the pain.
    


No comments: