K, so I found myself really hungry today after not eating all weekend (by accident, mind you). So hungry, in fact, that I felt too weak to drag myself to the store to buy a few things.
The simplest thing I have/had is/was some crap generic macaroni and cheese stuff. Sadly, I had no milk to make it. However, I found some good ole powdered coffee creamer.
After some powdered creamer, a bit of hot water, and some rigorous stirring, I ended up with some makeshift milk. Yay!... kinda. I then realized that the mac and cheese mix I had was one that my father bought me when I was incapacitated with a concussion and was some gross flavorless whole what style mac and cheese. Hmm... what to do to give it a bit of flavor?
This is when fake fruity milk was born. Taking the pseudo-milk and dumping about a teaspoon of powdered fruit punch drink mix into it was my solution.
"WTF?? Are you out of your mind?" Well, maybe. But don't knock it till you've tried it. It really wasn't all that bad, to be honest. It served the purpose of sprucing up the whole wheat macaroni grossness.
The simplest thing I have/had is/was some crap generic macaroni and cheese stuff. Sadly, I had no milk to make it. However, I found some good ole powdered coffee creamer.
After some powdered creamer, a bit of hot water, and some rigorous stirring, I ended up with some makeshift milk. Yay!... kinda. I then realized that the mac and cheese mix I had was one that my father bought me when I was incapacitated with a concussion and was some gross flavorless whole what style mac and cheese. Hmm... what to do to give it a bit of flavor?
This is when fake fruity milk was born. Taking the pseudo-milk and dumping about a teaspoon of powdered fruit punch drink mix into it was my solution.
"WTF?? Are you out of your mind?" Well, maybe. But don't knock it till you've tried it. It really wasn't all that bad, to be honest. It served the purpose of sprucing up the whole wheat macaroni grossness.
Powered by ScribeFire.
No comments:
Post a Comment